24 July 2026

Anger of the seoul

🎁 PUNYA AKUN MEDSOS

1 Klik = Penawaran Langsung Dibuka

Klaim Bonus Sekarang MONEITASI AJA DISINI →
Adsterra Referral Banner

I want to run into the night, dance upon my wounds, and weep until I’m empty.  

I want to sing through the silence, laugh in the face of pain, and scream till my voice turns raw.  

I want to leap with rage, curse with bitterness, and crash my body to the earth.  


My heart is furious, torn open, wounded, and let down.  

My soul withers, drowned in grief, saddened, and shattered.


I hate, but I don’t know who or what I truly hate.  

Meanwhile, I’m forced to understand: "that’s human..."  

Creatures selfish, greedy, and full of lust.  

But damn it, I still want to hate.


It seems something has died, rotting slowly inside me.  

I’m searching for the corpse,  

something I’ll hate even more if it’s truly dead.  


Yes...!  

Patience, strength, and faith.  

The three of them died as martyrs,  

killed by wounds too deep, stabbed into the core of my heart.


---


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Tak suka tak harus memaki